Monday 10 August 2015

Perchance pity...

Teas leaves dry away...
in the roasting gaze of the all mighty ..
overlord enchanted...
a few ashes cold...
littering way on the rudimentary fragments of my ever so houdini happiness..
i tend to straggle about...
like a hero forsaken..
drunk with my sacrifices..
waiting for someone..
\anyone..
even those angels etched by the fossils of Dover..
to show me pity perchance..
give me some refuge...
by sheer luck...
or magnanimous fate....

the clothes are washed...
battered to remove all that is different..
all that is stained..
with lunacy brutal...
clipped and caged...
to be showered even more..
by a wind clueless....
wish my actions were like those clothes stitched..
wish my words spoken were fabrics weaved...
i could perhaps restitch and redo every one of it..
or i could perhaps abstain from every one of them...
just to get a few shillings of smile...
bright up my cringing darkness...
and make me liberated...
but what done can't be undone..
whats framed can't be unframed...
i only hope that despite all the torments of bitterness..
that i cause every time to blast down on someone innocent...
would just be overlooked by all the emperors chosen...
with grace everlasting..
to reign above all this muck and indifference...
and may the forces of justice and kindness..
for once be a bit callous with their vision sharp...
and forget for once..
all my lateness in commissions...
and all my punctuality in omissions..
remit away all my tithes of conscience piled up
like a pyramid herculean...
and by sheer twist of rules at random...
by perchance to be cherished forever...
give me a reprieve..
from a heaven of veer incessant shadows...
and ever arrogant gallows...
ready to feast on my blood diseased...

all the squares are arranged neatly..
all the traffic flowing with gridlock organized ..
the stations live off the speeches of so many soothsayers deceptive...
i campaign on for power shallow..
for glories transient..
committing acts of brutal inaction...
allowing moments of heartless confiscation..
of many a dreams virgin...
yes i admit..
to many a unwashed tear..
yes i admit..
to many a unforgettable wail...
yes i admit to many a denouncing trespass...
yes i admit...
to many a raging antagonism....
but with admittance i say that i won't in any way...
try to limit the full censure of my punishments...
nor would i try to feign forgiveness..
and escape the full extent of all the consequences set to follow...
and debts due to be repaid..
for many a universe that my bare spirit of malice..
trampled on with absolute nonchalance...
yet i only wish this...
and its my last wish...
before i go to my heavenly prison...
of stones mute..
and iron bars uncaring...
that let my guilt at least be looked at ..
through the light of unholy causation...
let the jurors wise and enlightened..
who decide on the fate of realms endless and reigns infinite..
for once..
show some sense of reasonableness..
and perchance show this insolent subject ...
some pity much needed..
for i am no longer who i was before...
i have turned into a page new...
and want to fulfill my dreams...
of love infinite....

My thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment