Tuesday 11 August 2015

Light by the Marshes..

no more songs come out of my spirit..
the ghostly shadows have become very merciless…
the fruit bats sent by the dual faced angels..
keep on nibbling at the apple and oranges of my dreams fertile..
when all the light has been focussed on parts not too convenient…
of my character riddled with flaws unpardonable…
and darkness taken over…
drowning me in its bizarrely halicean marshes….
so tempting yet so exterminatory..
of my roses of love just born recent…
and filtering out all traces of hope sacred..
from my heart already saddened…
filling it with rather large amounts..
of hatred and envy toxic..
then the only shard of goodness..
for me linger on..
before dying a demon’s accursed death..
is that distant orb of fulfillment..
standing right at the corner unseen…
of the ever dominant marshes..
of such conniving conviction..
and intentions..
so precise and evil…

its all a situation whose absurdity..
i just can’t grasp even while perceiving it..
through all angels finite and infinite…
such purposeful actions..
have never come across ..
to barricade with obstination..
my road to the sins of enlightenment wondrous…
such determined efforts..
to keep a common soothsayer at bay…
and censure away all his rights to free expression..
has hardly ever occurred before..
even after a zillion chalices of absinth..
and a billion glasses of ethanol contaminated..
not a single character can turn from my imagination..
into movement of thy fingers..
on the keyboard of uncherished reality….
i feel choked..
both in my voice and in my dreams..
such dense marshes of confusion..
thickened endless viruses of perversion..
and multitude ways of diversion…
seem to totally block my sense of existence…
and suffocate away my logic ..
and my energies of creation..
into a slow and painful end…
where even full stops will not be able..
to cover up all the rivers of life saddened with unfulfillment immeasurable..
blackened even before it will ever apricate
in the radiance of guardians distant..
such obduration and arrogance..
even the malevolent gods have never shown…
and there seems no reprieve for me..
from it’s all encompassing stranglehold..
no hero to save me..
no falcon to deliver me..
the knowledge of guaranteed deliverance..
the only bleak sign of something positive..
that i can manipulate..
to bear this unwelcome torture..
is that almost invisible..
yet felt shadows..
of still untampered passion..
that tries to romance..
with the stale defiance..
of the monstrous branches..
of unending ridicule..
and contemp vicious..
trying to …
in whatever way imaginable..within the unchanging laws of nature..
to dilute away its unending pitiless glare..
so that even with a few seconds of love still left..
for me to connect with the seers of unchallenged absoluteness..
i could still escape…
and carry on my journey tumultuous..
into  a paradise..
where my smiles will finally come to fruition..
and create many a dimension..of antagonisms  just
and devotion righteous…
but i know this..
better than all the books that i have ever memorised..
that without this light ever so gracious…
guarding over this whole realm of ruthless dissection..
and mindless incineration of all thoughts truly honest…
i would have no chance to struggle on..
and would rather wither away..
into a trillion countless specks of randomness..
as insignificant as the wails soft..
from a quasar counting its last hours of prominence…
so i ..
with all the earnestness and graciousness..
that i could ever learn from the ever joyous goblins..
of the ancient elm giants..
thank the keeper of this light ..
for truly helping and protecting the sane..
in a land ravaged by rapacious lunacy..
of senseless destruction…

my thoughts..

whatever destruction might accomplish..
everything is always renewed..
no pit or maze of evil..
is ever complete..in its purpose or execution..

No comments:

Post a Comment