Monday 17 August 2015

Blanks….unfilled forever …

brown stains lie exposed…
marks of lies….
tales of empty vanity…..
all those wars of consequence…
where nothing buts acts of malignance..
the blanks of thy hearts…
the love of thy soul…
remain unfilled forever…
however much the chivalry..
however earnest the charade….

graveyards will not attest ever..
to what pain i am going through…
silences will creep up to demons convicted…
but never ever smile on the fate of a delinquent like thee….
the web forever takes time to reload…
have patience says the moon beams…
but my dreams never become concrete…
my gaps...gaping and gangrened ..
like a untended gunshot wound of an unwanted war…
never ever get filled…
by someone’s endless compassion….
only left to be filled…
by maggots of twisted hatred..
ready to crystallize…
its viruses of destruction ceaseless….

the Trains and the buses will keep on moving…
the winters will keep on soothing the brash sun…
the rains will keep on screaming on the arrogant masses….
but nothing will ever change…
in thy pitiful existence…
so down in the pits of convulsed sadness i am imprisoned under…
that no gangster or rebel…
will ever be able to rescue me…
the brown stains on my conscience…
will forever remain glorified and blessed…
for i stole away someone’s delicate roses…
and betrayed someone’s honey lips…
now forever there will never be any repentance….
those gaps were not unintentional…
for i burned the flags of hell considerate…
so now as punishment unmeasured…
i shall forever suffer the angst of vacuum…
sentences will never end with a stop full…
only incomplete actions…
and unsatisfied wants…
will forever grace….
my rather sullied shadows…

yet i complain sometimes…
for i am no calm sinner…
born to execute…
acts of obstinateness perfect…
rather my innocence was bittered by a realm of dogmatic boundaries…
my virginity forever stolen…
by someone’s fake deceptive..
corrupted smile….
so when the spirit itself became consumed…
by the cyanide of acrid laughter..
at an age where my hopes haven’t even ripened…
then what can anyone expect anything…
rather than a temptation fatal…
to challenge the natural order……
so when i am punished…
for my brutish insolence….
those who create the multiverse should remember…
that i was nothing…
but a pawn of circumstances cunning…
so punish me forever…
but at least give me a pass…
in my future journeys…
in realms above heaven and hell….
till then though my heart would never agree…
and my mind would rather gets guillotined …
than accept with humility…
 my choices misplaced..
but my cells do accept..
that the flow of energy to them …
will forever remain far from desired adequacy …
those gaps that were dug..
with my naive compliance…
by my very own effort…
will never be filled…
in the present era….
of whatever no.of breaths…
i am allocated…
in the dimensions of my ..
rather unfortunate birth…

my thoughts...

dear friends..
i may have done many wrongs..for which i am suffering my lack of peace...
but i have done anything so wrong...
that my conciousness turns into a corpse convulsed...
with pain unseen but felt..
Hope you all like it...:-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment