Thursday 13 August 2015

Advertisements & Adjournments ..

The Latte in my brew has gone cold a long time back..
the endless rains and the tormented melancholy..
turns stains on windows old….
my conundrum  ceases to satisfy the diabolical demons inside my..
scared ravine..
nor does it ever please the paradoxical question that tear apart..
my heart fragile..
smiles only come …
in interruptions miserly…
all business of life…
seems at times to be adjourned by conflicts unfeasible..
or by ideas derided…
everything seems to be blocked right now…
endless puffs..
continuous cries..
more buffs..
rebuttals finished and left to die…
all and everything in my realm fertile..
seems to suffer from a rampage of disruption virile…
nothing seem too bright..
for my thoughts to juxtapose its existence with pride..
what matters now are the discounts..
and the compromises pitiful…
with attacks of divergences needless..
and distractions out to tempt..
the earnestly divine….
with so many advertisements completely barricading the visions of my future
enlightening infinite..
and so many offers and proposals…
arguing me to turn away from my path..
urging me to stop in my stride…
throwing in a motion or two…
of negativity stinging…
and fears that both hurt and bite…
yet i know..
that all this devices of advertisements..
noise and adjournments..
are nothing but strategies empirical and cruel..
initiated into action..
by all the liars cunning and vile…
they do not want my dreams to bear fruition..
they do not desire ever…
to see my blossoms of love and hope..
ever reach maturity and glamour glorified…
for them i am their biggest enemy..
their most incessant threat…
so they try …
more often than not..
with their choking no confidences..
and with all their well cloaked
application downtimes…
to try and derail my existence..
into a state of unattended chaos..
left to rot away into a situation of coma unprescribed…
so with all their responses poor..
and with all their obstacles and limits weird..
through all their forms and cages of rules trifle…
they try to silence forever my voice..
and drown my universe..
in an avalanche of friction and stress undefined…
hoping to adjourn away forever..
the one who looks at their dula lives of deception and falsehoods..
with eyes and senses sharp and precise….
and they want so much…
in their hearts impure.
and souls maliced..
to turn me into a bot..
of realities virtual…
into a slave for my weaknesses human…
they want so much..
to bring me into conflict..
with my humanity…
and turn my rationality against me…
all those advertisements ..
and promotions..
and pop ups and prohibitions…
nothing but part of a whole barrage of warfare
psychological and precise..
out there to dissect apart my soul…
so that monsters of their chosen serviles..
can feed on them with relish dignified…
but that option i deny them ..
with all the strength of my conviction…
for my patriotism is not to any reality or flag infinite..
so fickle as to be affected by advertisements meaningless…
nor my purpose so ficke in substance..
nor my intent so humble and reviled ..
that i will be derailed down by a few postponements here and there..
a few interludes only will give a much needed rest for my nerves determined..
but not parry away the inevitable that my cells and spirit..
has carefully structured and devised…
i will enjoy my passions..
my whims..
my wishes..
and my life..
without ever negotiating with my principles..
nor ever lending out my values…
for i am bitter..
and angry…
a lone wolf of many a paths crestfallen..
a warrior for many a stars admonished and deprived..
and i will fight on..
with tact..
with gile…
and win…
and in triumph dump away..
into the garbage of history and ignorance..
all those tactics menacing..
that must have probably involved the wastage..
of a lot of creativity colorful and divine…

my thoughts...

A few harassing inconveniences..
will not stop me form achieving what i deserve ...
nor will it stop from believing what is right..
for my right is backed by humanity....

No comments:

Post a Comment