Saturday 5 September 2015

Dried Papyrus…


The constellations are aligned..
the trains are running on time…
bullets destined for destruction..
hearts ready for ceaseless deforestation…
but i still had one dream to share..
and one secret to reveal…
but skin lies entangled…
distance becomes a wall..
ink gets shredded..
and papyrus dries..
into a medium punishing…
unaccepting of your heart
and my thoughts..

The seasons are perfect..
for a sin or two…
sharing our energies..
with smiles embedded between our lips…
but it's the time of the solstice now..
Gods to be praised..
living space to be won…
virgin souls to be wasted…
love  to be bombed..
so onward march…
my great hero..
my fallen soldier..
my much nurtured eclipse..
my much gracious shadow…
and rain down the fire of hell..
on those admonished idiots..
who dared to oppose our calls..
but i still had one whisper to partake..
and a rainbow to get lost into together…
unfortunately eyes can no longer meet..
distance has become a wall…
the ink lies shredded now…
and papyrus lies mute…
dried with arrogance quite shocking..
in return for my endless love..
and much chalked out thoughts..
now it behaves in a manner stranger..
than the beings from the underworld
absolutely collaborative…
in recepting my much needed song..
where i bequeathed all my remaining universes..
to you…
my much estranged..
GI Joe…

the nights are quite long..
crescent moon..
enthralling smog..
wish i could die by your side..
and get lost in the pollution of
fallen souls…
the spirits seem calm now..
the mermaids ready for some unexpected
happiness to by chance befall…
but then all that we expect with bated breaths..
can never be realized..
in this or next fall…
yet i had one last precious word..
to sing into your sacred ears..
and one last insignificant alm..
to gift at your omniscient magnificence..
but our souls can’t  converge anymore..
distance has become a thorn of sharp quartz..
unshakable with a billion tornadoes..
unmoved to a trillion drops of honest salt…
so my blood lies smattered..
on the wooden cells of lies and defaults..
the papyrus of ideas …
has become so cruel..
that i now refuses to even partake..
some bits of my unintentional flaws…
it has become calcified..
sacrificed by my selfness nature…
i desired good for all…
now happiness has become completely opaque..
to all my consternations..
and my faithful entreaties without any fault…
it lies dried now..
along with all hope of mine..
continuing my existence precious anymore...
in this realm of betrayals and shortfalls..
for my life..
began with your kind remissions..
of really golden worlds of unchartered bliss…
and it will end….
until and unless you give up your allegiance..
to deceptive chariots.of malicious belief..
and come back..
to this much cherished but forlorn rose of yours..
and join back all the ink still not used up..
of my quite scarred constitution…
and resurrect back…
from the coma of sadness…
my papyrus of logic..
and endless passions…
with your infinitum of aura..
and your touch..
of magical energy….

otherwise forget me…
once and for all..
and bury my heart..
with all its treasures..
somewhere far amidst the great Pyramids..
for cold hands to discover…
when all the carnage stops….
and put it up for wisdom..

for the masses to learn from...

my thoughts..

No comments:

Post a Comment