Saturday 5 November 2016

                                                               ArcusArtifex/DeviantArt 

                                                          
                                           

                                           What’s in the typo….



Every other moment I wake up with a start…
Deeply aroused by the fantasies….
I slumber and splatter…..
Making gutter rats irritated….
And my mum unfortunate smiles…
With sodium organic….
Unsure of my eclipses….
Unaware of my co -ordinates….
I tumble up….on hatred…
I stumble down of political acts of rebellion…..
Guess what….
With so many typos….
And way too many blunders….
I still manage to stay cognizant…
Of what it probably never really means.
To star in the film called life…

Every other second I conspire up with some smiles …
Vague ones.
Insolent ones.
Vain ones….
As I trip over gods and satans …
Giving all and sundry mindless trouble…
Troubles of the degraded and the despised….
Amidst all this juggle….
And while reality plays up on all the reshuffle….
I still savour up some typos reviled…
Hitting on loop the ‘error’ message…
Cheating death….
With a wry ..
trite..  

Every other sneeze i conjure up whims ripe….
I avoid the ignorance of the unintended
I hit delete...on all sorts of gripe….
But as 24*7 calls for shutdown…
And the ds and fs of my soul…
Call for a  re -boot and re-write….
I still manage to stay unaffected…
Cold….heartless...in beam…
Like a layered truffle….
Unexploited and left to rot on its own soil of sins…
Stocking up on all those expected and unexpected typos…
As the 40, 000 volts of the shrink’s rotten d/c generator…
Waits to splice up what’s left of my thoughts deprived…
But I eventually manage…
To make a schizophrenic sense of it all…
Rumbling through the universe...of thy slanted and silent observations….
With a clean slate of a conscience…
And big..
Bulging …
Anointed…
Zombie…
Eyes
That never twinkle..
With raucous abandon

My thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment